For long run lengths with less variants conventional printing may still offer the best solutions
We can produce high quality, highly decorative and appealing labels on a wide range of substrates using the latest UV flexographic printing technology.
The process is fast and the print quality excellent making it the ideal solution for any label from added value through to high volume products.
U.V. ink is cured swiftly and therefore aids the printing of delicate materials like synthetics or metallised foils whilst reducing the incidence of dot gain occurrences.
Amberley offers up to 9 colour flexographic printing using both UV and water based ink systems.
For more information on how Flexographic printing can help bring your labels to life, please contact us.
Advantages of Flexo Printing
- Quick set up
- Fast changes between variants
- High quality image printing
- Vibrant colours through UV process
- High speed and volume making it the economical alternative to other printing processes
- Inline capability to coat, laminate, hot stamp, rotary screen and die cut
- Can print on a wide range of absorbent and non-absorbent substrates- paper and film
- Photopolymer plates withstand millions of impressions
- Wide range of inks, including fluorescents and metallic